Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ThinkBux.com

Is this site a scam? I am not sure yet. This site used to be one of the few trusted and respected sites out there. However, since they were purchased by crewbux about 6 to 8 weeks ago, payments are taking longer and longer. Every few weeks, the payment time seems to be pushed back. In fact, I have been waiting for a payment for over a month and I am a premium member. Almost all of my referrals have left because they have not been paid or are still waiting. If you review their forum, there were some payments at the end of last month, but very few since then.

Let me here from you! What do you think of this site?? Have you been scammed or do you trust the site??

Have you been scammed by a PTC site? Post a comment and let others know about it! Warn others

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you guys review sites that turn out to be scams. Keep up the good work!